Clear all

Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Motivated

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
FAITS LTD.
Topic starter
(@futureaim)

These inspirational quotes will help you make sweeping changes in your life today. Get inspired by these encouraging and motivational words.

Topic Tags
4 Replies
FAITS LTD.
Topic starter
(@futureaim)

"When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go."

— Carol Burnett (Carol Creighton Burnett is an American actress, comedian, singer, and writer. Her groundbreaking comedy variety show The Carol Burnett Show, which originally aired on CBS, was one of the first to be hosted by a woman.)

FAITS LTD.
Topic starter
(@futureaim)

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible!' "

— Audrey Hepburn (Audrey Kathleen Hepburn was a British actress.)

FAITS LTD.
Topic starter
(@futureaim)

"For me, becoming isn’t about arriving somewhere or achieving a certain aim. I see it instead as forward motion, a means of evolving, a way to reach continuously toward a better self. The journey doesn't end."

— Michelle Obama (Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama is an American attorney and author who served as the first lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017, being married to former president Barack Obama.)

FAITS LTD.
Topic starter
(@futureaim)

"Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong."

Ella Fitzgerald (Ella Jane Fitzgerald was an American jazz singer, sometimes referred to as the "First Lady of Song", "Queen of Jazz", and "Lady Ella")

Share: